Sunday, March 18, 2018

CASology #291 and AAA Cards #111

I almost forgot about CASology this week and so I sat down and made this card for their 'bug' challenge in about 10 minutes.
Basing my design on the challenge at AAA Cards to use 1/3 of your card, I used my Funky Fossil stencil with Wild Honey Distress Ink.  I added the sentiment and bee from RC, coloring him with Zigs and adding some SN Sparkle to his wings. 

Thanks for letting me invade your feed again today so I could get this in before the deadline.



11 comments:

Ina G said...

Glad you 'buzzed' into your craft haven to make this casimply delightful card Bobby. Sooo sweet.

Jane said...

Love it! Such a super sentiment and your one third strip is great fun. Thanks so much for linking up at AAA Cards.

I Card Everyone said...

Too, cute, Bobby ... happy to stop back! again, and again!
=]

Anita in France said...

Cute and fun and deliciously punny, Bobby! Hugs, Anita :)

LucieGCards said...

What a cute card! Love that yellow strip - so cheery! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Betty J said...

What a cute and happy card!

Darnell said...

Whoop, Bobby, I came THIS close to using my NBUS octagon stencil and honeybee card for LIM and AAA! This is sooooo cute! I love that bee's butt and sediment!! Hugs, Darnell

Sarah G said...

Yay - great to see you using the honeycomb stencil Bobby! A fab CAS design and so funny that we have made such similar cards, great minds indeed :) I hope that your other stencils arrive soon x

cm said...

How cute is your chubby bee! If he didn't have a stinger, I'd give him a big ol' hug! Of course, the honeycomb background is the perfect landing spot for him! Love this!
Hugs~c

Andre M. said...

This is one of my favourite colour combos! Such a great CAS design.

Ceal said...

Adorable! thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!