Friday, February 23, 2018

Fusion - Spring Wreath

Fusion has such a lovely wreath in their inspiration photo that I had to do a literal translation. 
No fusion this time.
I used a PTI Scribble for the wreath and placed it on some scored Dove Gray paper.  Then I stamped a number of the different flowers and leaves from the Altenew Vintage Flowers set and arranged them on top.  It looked like it would be a good anniversary card so I used the MSE sentiment in dark brown on strip of gray. 

Thanks for dropping by.  I love it when you do.

6 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous card, Bobby! I love how you used the PTI Scribble for your wreath and the spray of flowers is so pretty! Lovely take on the challenge ~ Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Fusion!

Tracey McNeely said...

Bobby those flowers are beautiful, I may need to go shopping my enabling friend! Love t his card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so PRETTY Bobby! I love your take on the inspiration photo. Those are fabulous flowers and I like your scored lines!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful wreath! Like the added score lines too! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

Anita in France said...

What clever use of that scribble die, Bobby ... one I must remember! Your lovely blooms are gorgeous against it ... a beautiful spring wreath ... and a delicious take on the inspiration! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

What an innovative use for the scribble die and oh, that wreath! Stunning! You've translated the photo perfectly!
Hugs~c