Tuesday, June 6, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #24

Sometimes you have to make a card with stamps you haven't used in a while, especially when you had to have them.  So I pulled out MFT's The Whole Herd to make a card for CAS(E) This Sketch.
Distress Inks for bakground, Zigs on the images, all on Bristol

Who knew that everyone would be getting their TV's hooked up this week.  I called to have it turned on at the lake and they said not until next Friday. They'll try to work it in before then but if not it looks like day trips because someone (not me) can't live without his TV.

I'm so glad you dropped by.  I hope your day is going well.
 

11 comments:

cm said...

Commented on IG (will alternate between there and your blog...maybe that will keep me caught up *grin*), but seeing a second helping of your chicks: sheer delight! Cuteness!
Hugs~c

Nora Noll said...

I LOVE this!! It is so cute!!! The way you stamped that sentiment on that little image is BRILLIANT!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is too much fun Bobby, so cute!!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh if I said that for every set I HAD to have, there would be no cleaning, cooking, or laundry done 'round here, Bobby!! I'm sure glad you've dusted this one off - those chicks are the cutest, and perfect for the Sketch! Thanks for joining us...
=]

Judy Woodland said...

If you are at the lake, welcome to God's Country! Bummer about the TV though. I so agree with you about using stamps you 'HAD' to have and then don't get inky.....WHY DO I DO THAT???? Anyway, you have used those stamps perfectly here....what a cute card!!!!

Marybeth said...

Oh Bobby this is sooo cute! Love those hens! Funny we have to have them, but then ,we run out of time!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fell in love with this over on IG Bobby! What. Fun card!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

too cute mf...love your amazing blended bkg, gorgeous colours.
xx Karen

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute take on the sketch!

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute...love your sweet chickens!

Anita in France said...

So sweet, Bobby ... those little hens and their chicks are just adorable ... what a fabulous scene! Hope the TV is now turned on ... or you've been enjoying those trips! Hugs, Anita :)